Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 22: Yoga+ 30-Day Challenge


The Yoga+ guys were busy opening the Ortigas branch, and they had Kim take over to teach flow for the evening classes. I was quite apprehensive at first, being that I haven't built up my stamina for Vinyasa yoga yet, and all those poses meant to increase core and upper body strength just kill me.

Kim gave a pretty cool class though, and I surprised myself by enjoying it a lot! It wasn't as hardcore as Marc's, but was still quite challenging. She was also the only instructor I've had that likes to play music during class, which lightened the mood a lot. Before cooling down, she rubbed some sort of organic menhtol on the back of our necks, that just felt so good! I went home refreshed and with a new found appreciation for Vinyasa.

Unfortunately, my diet today wasn't as good as I would've liked it to be. I had a snack of nachos and cheese before heading for class, and came home to fried fishballs. Crap.


Going to yoga class (+25), meditation (+5), 7 hours of sleep minimum (+5), Drinking 3 liters of water a day (+5), taking in anything fried = 35 points