Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 11: Yoga+ 30-Day Challenge


I took my very first Led Ashtanga class with Eunice Cu bright and early at Yoga+! I was a bit apprehensive and had no clue what I'd be in for, but I like Ashtanga for the meditation and breathing that goes with each posture. Eunice is a very hands on instructor, and I like that she really takes the time out of her class to instruct and correct everyone, gently pushing you to your limit. Om, shanti, shanti, shanti...

J stayed over, bearing gifts of souvenirs from his recent trip to Singapore, which consisted mostly of tea, chocolate, and Middle Eastern delicacies. The rest of the Schmuzers at the apartment had a little cocktail party, and I fell victim to the New Yorker's delicious French fries, before heading out to Bon Chon for dindin with J. Yes, my diet just flew out the window today. Stop judging me!


Going to yoga class (+25), meditation (+5), 7 hours of sleep minimum (+5), Drinking 3 liters of water a day (+5), taking in refined sugar (-5), taking in anything fried (-5) = 30 points