Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 21: Yoga+ 30-Day Challenge


I took Ryan's Hot B class at 8pm today. I guess I can say I'm improving in my postures, and have been learning a lot from each yoga instructor. My breathing has improved as well, I've noticed. Ryan did mention that the fact that people only use 5% of their brain is also true for their lung capacity. Yoga teaches you how to maximize your lung capacity and make each breath last longer. Deeper breaths also mean more oxygen being pumped to your brain.

I've got my diet down pat as well, being pretty satisfied with my sandwiches and baked potatoes. I don't crave for sweets anymore, and the only sugar I have nowadays comes with my masala chai and is of the brown variety.



Going to yoga class (+25), meditation (+5), 7 hours of sleep minimum (+5), Drinking 3 liters of water a day (+5) = 40 points