Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 18: Yoga+ 30-Day Challenge

<

This is the third day I've missed yoga. Bad, bad, bad. I couldn't help it though, I felt terrible the whole day. I had planned on taking the early morning Ashtanga class but woke up feeling very warm. I couldn't really work until after lunch and had Nix accompany me to the grocery store to buy my much needed supplies of food for the rest of the week. I think the fresh air did me a world of good, as I felt a lot better when I came back.

I'm not looking forward to the three days of doubles I have to do for the 30-day yoga challenge at this point. I need to hydrate, get better by tomorrow, and head on over to Yoga+ for a class by tomorrow. I didn't have anything but tea to drink the most of the day, then had a burger with Nix before grocery shopping. I know, it's bad. But at least the burger was charbroiled!

Meditation (+5), 7 hours of sleep minimum (+5), Drinking 3 liters of water a day (+5), taking in white rice/bread/pasta (-5) = 10 points