Friday, September 13, 2013

IHOP: Say Good Morning with Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘N Fruity®


When it's pay day Friday and I can hear the rain gently rapping on my window pane, almost nothing can get me out from under my warm covers. My ideal morning would be spend in bed with a hot cup of Serendipity's hot chocolate watching any movie that stars Aneurin Barnard.

Unless you tell me we're going to IHOP to get breakfast.


For carnivores who want to get the best bang for their buck, I strongly recommend their Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘N Fruity®. This IHOP classic comes with two eggs (scrambled or sunny side up), two crisp bacon strips, two pork sausage links and two fluffy buttermilk pancakes crowned with cool strawberry topping, warm blueberry or cinnamon apple compote, then whipped topping as the finishing touch.

The serving is huge, so I'd usually split this with someone or get most of it taken out and have it for lunch instead. If you just want the breakfast platter, ask for the Rooty Tooty.


When mucking around BGC looking for breakfast, The Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘N Fruity® is definitely the way to go. Split an order with a friend and pair it with their refillable coffees or a mug of hot chocolate. I find this to be perfect with the weather we're now having. A hot plate of breakfast goodies on a cold rainy day? Yes, please!


Just mucking around Manila,


www.muckingaroundmanila.com
Follow @_muckingaround on Twitter and Instagram.
Like the Mucking Around Manila fan page.

Images taken by Jericho San Miguel of The Pixel Project Manila


IHOP Philippines
+63 2 808 9589
W Global Center, 30th st. cor. 9th Ave.,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Open Daily: 6am - 12am Sunday - Thursday; 24/7 Friday and Saturday