Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Yoga + 30-Day Challenge


One more day until May ends and June begins!

On my goals list this year is to go back to healthy living and a healthy lifestyle, which for me, also means going back to yoga. People attract everything they want in life, and with my putting out this intention in the universe, I accidentally stumbled across Yoga+'s Facebook, where they had just posted their 30-Day Challenge: The Yoga, Lifestyle and Meditation Edition.


Points are based on the honor system, and you post your points from the previous day up on the board, with big points going to taking a yoga class every day, and taking off points for eating white carbs, anything fried, or refined sugar - something I needed a change from, so I headed over to Yoga+ to check the classes and the studio out.

You get plus points for eating organic, having at least three servings of fruits and vegetables, and drinking at least three liters of water a day. How can that be bad for you?


The challenge will be the discipline of going to yoga class every single day for the whole month, come rain, shine, or whatever event I'd have to attend in the evenings. It's all a matter of scheduling my time, but we all know it's easier said than done. Thankfully, they have classes as early as 6:30 in the morning. Unfortunately for me, they have classes as early as 6:30 in the morning.


All classes are 90 minutes except where indicated.
* 60-minute class.
** Yoga style will change from time to time. Call studio to check.

The 30-Day Challenge is a great way to jump-start going back to yoga, and the fundamental life changes that go with it.

If you think you can hack 30 days of being good to your body, I dare you to take the 30 day challenge with me! When it comes to your health and well-being, there is no mucking around!


Yoga+
+632 238 2768, +63 917 808 3957
Unit 1102 Fort Legend Towers,
3rd Avenue cor. 31st st.,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
info@yogaplus.ph