Saturday, September 15, 2012

Jericho's 12 Things


Jericho, the good ol' birthday boy, is my best friend and constant plus one whenever anything to do with food, travel, or the theater is involved. We grew up together when I started high school in the Philippines, shared the same circle of friends, but never really talked until a couple of years ago. We've been inseparable ever since!

Jerik also sidelines as my professional photographer when I have events to cover at night (I pay him with food - his little pooch iz happy).

Check out his 12 Things:


1. Alienware M17x. I’m a guy, which almost automatically means I’m also a gamer. The best laptop to waste hours and hours of time on playing, Alienware is made with the best graphic chips in the business.

2. Nikon 1 J1. I worked as a photographer before Groupon, and I know how bulky a DSLR can be. The Nikon 1 J1 is the perfect size and weight, and lets me view reality differently, with interchangeable lenses to complement whatever it is I need to shoot.

3. G-Shock Watch. My family motto seems to be, "Always late, but worth the wait." Trying my best not to follow the footsteps of the tardy, I need a G-Shock's Mens Analog Digital Watch to tell me how late I am, which for now, is all the time!

4. 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500. One of my simplest joys in life is driving (except during rush hour), and what's a better way to enjoy open roads than in the latest Shelby GT500? That's one sweet, sweet ride!

5. Ray-Ban 601 Folding Wayfarer. I got this pair a while ago. They complement my face and can easily be tucked into an empty pocket or my bag after use. I also like that the 601 Folding Wayfarers makes me feel a bit anonymous and part of Men In Black when I just want to disappear into a crowd.

6. Asics Onitsuka Tiger Olympos White. Just because white is clean, sleek, chic, and goes well with almost anything.

7. iPhone 4. Ironically, I use it to connect to people (calling and sending SMS messages) and also to disconnect from them (it's turning in a very powerful anti-social tool).

8. Comics. I’m a visual person, and I love to read, as long as there are pictures accompanying the text.

9. Tea Sub. Because I don't really drink coffee and the Yellow Submarine Tea Infuser looks awesome! Now to find a place that sells loose leaf tea. Two lumps, please.

10. Vanguard Longboard. With the symmetrical shape and stance for a balanced center of gravity to increase the ability to weight the deck through turns for better control and energy generation, this Vanguard Longboard makes me feel like I'm flying.

11. iBeats By Dr. Dre. I'm a bit of an introvert, and like to zone out and just be in my own head with my music. iBeats help me do just that.

12. Cookies. I don't discriminate, but my favorite just happens to be oatmeal raisin cookies and anything that's predominantly white chocolate. Who doesn't love cookies?